Regular Exams and Cleanings
Friendly Smiles is committed to providing the best general dentistry in Tampa. Every effort is made so that you, the patient, find our providers to be affordable dentists and quality care providers. Below is a list of the services patients receive during regular dental cleaning and check-up visits:
- Check for hidden issues that you may not see or feel; Oral Cancer Screening
- Inspect your teeth and check for cavities or other signs of tooth decay
- Inspect and measure your gums for any signs of periodontal (gum) disease
- Thorough teeth cleaning (Scaling, Polishing and Flossing)
- Digital X-rays to provide several advanced imaging options, designed to save time, provide clearer dental photos, and expose patients to less radiation than with traditional X-ray technology.
- General dentistry for kids: teeth cleanings, cavity screenings fluoride treatments, sealants and more!
There are times when it is necessary to remove a tooth. For example: orthodontic correction, infection or a tooth may have so much decay that it puts the surrounding teeth and jaw at risk of infection, so your doctor may recommend removal and replacement with a bridge or implant.
Traditional dental restoratives, or fillings, may include amalgam and composite/resin/tooth colored materials
With this procedure your tooth can be saved if there is extensive decay/infection in and around the tooth. Some root canals may need to be referred to a specialists if there are certain complications present.
Dentures and partials can be natural-looking removable replacement for missing teeth in an arch. There are two types of dentures: full and partial.
Contact one of our four Friendly Smiles General Dentistry, Tampa locations to schedule your dental appointment today!