Infection control has always been a top priority for us. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you to ask some screening questions. You will be asked again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You will be offered the convenience of waiting in your car.
- We will do our best to allow more time between patients to reduce waiting times.
- We ask that patients wear a cloth face mask while in the office reception if you have one.
- We will take a non-touch temperature to help ensure wellness of patients and staff.
- Our staff is prescreened and temperature checked daily.
- We wear the proper PPE to protect our patients and staff.
Rest assured, Friendly Smiles is committed to safety and good health!